Saturday, March 19, 2011

Michael Kors 2011 Spring Catalog

I recently got the Michael Kors spring catalog in the mail, so exciting! I literally want everything! The catalog includes plenty of handbags, clutches, shoes, sandals, sunglasses, watches and apparel for this upcoming spring. Also, judging from his runway show and catalog this season-white and tan will be the go to colors. Pinks, greens, yellows and blues will also be colors that will work well into the spring. I think this has got to be my favorite collection by Michael Kors!

A few of my favorites from the Michael Kors Spring 2011 catalog:
“I am in a sunshine state of mind! This month I am all about relaxed and easy dressing, from my ribbed tissue-weight pullovers to classically chic accessories. I am ready for spring!"-MK



To get your favorite Michael Kors items, visit the Michael Kors website!




[Photos via Michael Kors.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment