Friday, March 11, 2011

friday's obsessesion- Flared Pants

The 70's and 90's fashion are coming back! Skinny jeans have become one of the biggest trends these past few years. But, in the upcoming seasons, skinny jeans will start to fade and we will begin to see more flared pants! I personally love them. To get the perfect outfit, add a flowy chiffon/sheer top or a skin tight bodysuit style shirt to these pants. Also, a pair of wedges or pointed-toe pumps will look great!


Here's a few tips on the new trend:


  

                                    

Flared pants: Tory Burch-$195; Sheer Floral Top: Madewell-$95; Striped Bodysuit Top: American Apparel-$36; Wedges: Tory Burch-$375






First Photo from The Sartorialist.

2 comments:

  1. I know this look is coming in, I'm just not sure how I feel about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am personally a fan of the flare coming back as well :) All my Jbrand lovestory jeans can be of use again!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete