Sunday, February 12, 2012

Color Fever featuring Sperry Top-Sider's

I don't know why I don't already have a pair of Sperry's in my closet.
I'm absolutely loving the new color selection of Sperry's at J. Crew.

I'm switching up shoe style and coping a pair of these asap. You should too!
Great for spring! Perfect for fall!


Ps. I gave you a little style tip on how to wear them. Check out the outfit I made for you!-xoxo



Organic by John Patrick merino wool shirt $287 - lagarconne.com, Acne suede jacket $1,600 - net-a-porter.com, Joe's Jeans zipper jeans£110 - farfetch.com, J.Crew topsiders shoes $98 - jcrew.com, Gucci yellow gold jewelry $1,050 - macys.com, 18k jewelry$290 - stevenalan.com, Kate Spade gold plating jewelry$48 - katespade.com, Carolee gold jewelry$28 - macys.com, Topshop chunky jewelry$25 - topshop.com, Brass necklace stelladot.comTom Ford oversized sunglasses€275 - jades24.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment