Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nicole Richie

Aside from having a very comical and humorous personality,
Nicole Richie also has a more serious and business savvy personality.
These days Richie is spending much of her time as a designer for her
accessories line called House of Harlow 1960 and apparel line called Winter Kate
In her interview with The Block Magazine, Richie stated: "When I'm writing or singing, it's very easy to just be an artist, to just do your work and let everyone else handle the business side. But with designing, it's important for me to have my hands in everything." 
Along with her accessories and apparel lines, Nicole Richie 
also has a home furnishing line in the making. 
In her interview with The Block, Richie makes it quite clear that she is very concentrated 
on her new role as a fashion designer.
"I tend to go slower than I'm asked to, and the reason for that is that I want to put all my heart and soul into each project I do. It's important to me that each thing I do is special." -NR
Nicole Richie's House of Harolow 1960 and Winter Kate lines are available in retailers like
In her photoshoot with The Block, Nicole Richie wears Burberry Prorsum,  
Zac Posen, Top Sosume, Marchesa, Giambattista Valli and Prada. 
Doesn't she look GORGEOUS?! 


photos via The Block

No comments:

Post a Comment