Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FINDERS KEEPERS- summer chicness




















FINDERS KEEPERS- summer chicness
Being a winter baby, I am not much of a fan of the summer season (I know, I am probably the only one). Plus, I am a HUGE winter fashion fanatic. I love layering clothing! Furs, knits, boots, leathers...winter fashion is way fun!

However, here in NY, the current humidity and rising temperatures are both indications that it's that time of year again...summer is on its way!

That being "said", what are my must have pieces of clothing for summer? In my fashionable opinion: DRESSES, SKIRTS, and MORE DRESSES! Of course you can opt to wear short shorts, and white jeans.. nothing wrong with that. But a flattering dress will always make you standout :) I find that wearing dresses in extreme heat is more comfortable than a skin tight pair of jeans. Plus, if chosen correctly, dresses can be flattering on pretty much anyone. It's all about picking the right cut, and silhouette for your body type!

Let's talk brands! I have been eyeing, and (overly?) obsessing over Finders Keepers dresses for quite some time. I think they truly capture the idea of what a cute summer dress should be. I also love the fact that they can be casual, but also be dressed up for a night out on the town. The styles, colors, and prints... I can just go on.

In addition to their amazing dresses, they also have an amazing selection of shorts and skirts, to add some variety to your summer wardrobe.

My obsession over Finders Keepers made me want to create a virtual outfit for all of you (using a Finders Keepers dress, of course) Take a look down below!

If by now you've jumped on board the Finders Keepers obsession train with me, you can shop the brand online:

www.revolveclothing.com
www.shopbop.com
www.karmaloop.com




Finders keepers dress
$170 - zalando.co.uk



Givenchy
$1,250 - ln-cc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment