Saturday, January 28, 2012

Inspiration of The Day- Fifth Avenue

Spring semester is in full swing, and I am already hard at work, aiming for that 4.0!

One of my many projects this semester, is to create a book of inspirations. Over the course, of the semester, I am to find a picture of things that inspire me, and briefly write about them. Since many of my inspirations come from fashion, art, music and everything else I find beautiful, incorporating some of my many inspirations into 'All Things Beautiful' will be great for both my readers and myself. I'm so excited to share them with you all!


Hope you enjoy, below is my first inspiration!



Although I have been living in New York City for about a year, walking up and down the streets of the city is still a surreal experience. It is an experience that will never get tiresome. After leaving my academic career as a pre-medical student at my previous college, I moved to the big city to pursue my true passion, fashion. Fifth Avenue has become more than just a street I walk on, but it has become a window of opportunities and a living dream. I am lucky enough to walk this avenue everyday, whether I’m walking to class, going on dozens of interviews, or having a day full of shopping. I am overly excited to see where Fifth Avenue will take me next!


No comments:

Post a Comment