Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2 0 1 2

Almost a year ago, I started "All Things Beautiful" and I can honestly say I enjoyed making every single post. However, these past few months I've been a tad too busy and haven't had time to blog excuses, excuses.  But, I promise myself, my fellow readers and all those who come across "All Things Beautiful", that 2012 will be different, and I will make tremendous efforts to make frequest posts:)

Also, NEW EMAIL UPDATE - I apologize to those sending me emails to my old account! I have a new one. I got such great styling questions and awsome feedback from readers when I decided to add "style tips" to my blog a few months ago! But I'm back and here to help!, So feel free to email me at my new address, jeaninegreyes@gmail.com or message me on here with your style inquiries, I loved doing them-so much fun! I also reactivated my Polyvore, so you all can get some tips/ideas/inspiration from some of my posts there as well: http://jeaninereyes.polyvore.com/

STAY TUNED ! HAPPY BLOGGING & Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

&  in the words of Yves Saint Laurent...


No comments:

Post a Comment